NHS East and North Hertfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), the organisation that plans and funds services locally, is holding a series of important public meetings this summer to seek the views of local people on future spending plans.
At the meetings there will be presentations from local clinicians, including representatives of our GP Governing Body. We will be sharing a series of proposals in response to the increasing financial and workforce pressures felt by the NHS, both locally and nationally, for which we'd like to hear your views.
These meetings are part of an engagement process that’s taking place over the summer across Hertfordshire.
You can find more details and download the proposals and give your views at the following website: www.healthierfuture.org.uk/nhsletstalk
The full series of event dates, times and locations are below, please use the link for each location to reserve your place:
- Tuesday 18 July, 7pm to 8.30pm - Hertford: St Andrew's Centre, St Andrew Street, SG14 1HZ
- Wednesday 19 July, 5.30pm to 7pm - Bishop's Stortford: The Apton Centre, 22 Apton Road, CM23 3SN
- Thursday 20 July, 1.30pm to 3pm - Stevenage: Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre, Lytton Way, SG1 1LZ
- Thursday 31 August, 6pm to 7.30pm - Broxbourne: Hertford Regional College, The Springs, EN10 6AE
- Tuesday 5 September, 7pm to 8.30pm - Letchworth: Howard Memorial Hall, Norton Way South, SG6 1NX
- Wednesday 6 September, 6pm to 7.30pm - Welwyn Garden City: Focolare Centre, 69 Parkway, AL8 6JG